By typing my name in this form, I affirm the accuracy of information provided on this application. I understand that this constitutes a legal signature and confirms that I agree to the above terms.
The following are requirements for outdoor fires at residential properties:
• Application must be submitted and approved by the fire department and a site
inspection performed by the fire department.
• Size of outdoor fire shall be no larger than 3’ X 3’ and located in an approved fire pit or
container with a screen covering the wood.
• NO burning of wood pallets, construction debris, trash, garbage or similar articles is
• Outdoor fires may not be located closer than 25 feet from any structure or combustible material.
• Fire must be attended by an adult person at all times with a garden hose connected to a
water supply or other approved fire extinguishing equipment.