To be reimbursed, the Grantee must provide to the Office of Economic Development paid receipts from laborers, suppliers, materialmen, contractors, and subcontractors. The receipts must include the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone number of laborer, supplier, materialmen, contractor, and subcontractor performing work or supplying material or of landlord receiving rent payments
- Date of work or material provided
- Itemized description of work provided (e.g., who performed the work, how many hours involved, charge for work, type of work performed) or material supplied (e.g., number of gallons of paint, quantity and measurements for each new dome style awning, feet of fence installed, description of LED wall pack) or identification of property and premises for which rent has been paid
- Itemized cost of work performed or material supplied
- Statement signed by landlord, laborer, supplier, materialmen, contractor or subcontractor that the amount billed has been paid by the Grantee
Payment is made to the grantee on a reimbursement basis. The grantee must submit invoices with original receipts to the Program Manager for items and services purchased in accordance with the terms of the Forgivable Loan Agreement and this Policy. The expenses will only be reimbursed for items and services purchased after the effective date of the Forgivable Loan Agreement, unless the Board approves otherwise. If rent abatement has been awarded, payments will be made to the grantee upon proof of payment to the landlord for each month that is specified in the Forgivable Loan Agreement. All payments will be made to the grantee approximately 30 days from the date of receipt of the requisite documentation. The Program Manager will establish the necessary administrative procedures for processing payment.