How do I report a damaged street signs?

Residents within the City of Cocoa Limits may call 321-433-8770, or complete the Request Tracker form and someone will get back with you. If a STOP sign is down on a City of Cocoa maintained street, please contact the City of Cocoa Police Department at 321-639-7620 Ext. 4. If our answering machine picks up, please leave a short message: We are on the phone helping another customer, and we look forward to returning your call.

Request Tracker Form

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to get a pothole repaired?
2. How do I report a traffic signal in the City of Cocoa Limits that is not working?
3. How do I report a damaged street signs?
4. How do I get a Stop sign installed?
5. Who should I contact to report trees or hedges blocking roadways, street lights, or traffic control devices?
6. How can I get Speed Humps?
7. How can I report a pot hole or find out when my street is scheduled for resurfacing?
8. How can I get a sidewalk repaired?
9. How can I get my street swept?