Fall/Winter Water Conservation
What are some easy water-saving habits to fall in love with this Fall?
• Fall in love with checking for water leaks. Stop avoiding fixing leaky faucets and save water and money.
• Fall in love with sweeping your driveway or patio. Stop hosing it down and save water every time.
• Fall in love with planting Florida-friendly plants. Avoid planting high water-use plants.
• Fall in love with washing your fruits and vegetables in a pan. Stop letting the water run from the tap.
• Fall in love with 5-minute showers. Save time, water and money in the shower.
• Fall in love with throwing used tissues in the trash. Stop flushing tissues down the toilet.
• Fall in love with soaking pots and pans to clean them. Don’t let the water run from the tap.
Fall in love with water conservation! Find more ways to conserve water at Cocoa Utilities Conservation.