New Online Facility Permit Requests & Payment Options
View our City of Cocoa facility calendar and request a permit online through our Leisure Services office. Permit requests are submitted to Leisure Services for approval. If approved, you will receive notification that your facility and date request have been TENTATIVELY approved. A 25% deposit will be required along with the Facility Use Application Agreement below prior to the reservation becoming firm and must be done within two weeks of the permit approval or the hold will be removed from the calendar.
Payments can now be made online:
2. Log in with your username and password. (The username should be your e-mail address.) You may need to change your password.
3. Once logged in, go to the 'My Account' menu in the top right-hand corner and click on the 'Pay Old Balances' option. This will take you to the list of items that need to be paid.
4. Click the item(s) that you wish to pay for, and click the 'Add to Cart' button. This will take you to the Shopping Cart.
5. Click 'Proceed to Checkout' and you will be directed to pay at least 25% of your balance due for your initial deposit and then any amount thereafter.
Reach out to Leisure Services at (321) 639-3500 x4 with any questions or issues.
View the Facility Fee Schedule to see rates and fees for all City of Cocoa rental facilities.
To Schedule & Reserve
Contact Leisure Services at (321) 639-3500 to see if the date and space you want is available. A Facility Use Application Agreement and 25% Deposit will be required to have a firm hold on any date. Facilities cannot be reserved within two weeks of an event date.
- Facility Use Application Agreement (Must be completed by every organization/applicant requesting to reserve a City of Cocoa facility for an event.)
At least 30 days prior to the start of the event, the following forms must be submitted to Leisure Services along with final payment:
- Event Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement (If you are providing the required insurance certificate listing the City of Cocoa as an additional insured, then you do not need to fill out the Event Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement. This is only permitted for events under 500 attendees.)
- Food Waiver Form (Only permitted for groups of 99 people or less who are bringing in their own food. Groups using a licensed and insured caterer do not need to fill out this form. A copy of the caterer's license and insurance must be on file with the Leisure Services staff at least 30 days prior to the event date.)
- Infectious Communicable Disease Waiver (This is required for all events.)
- Customer Event Checklist (This is required for all events.)
Public Special Event Reservations
A special event is considered any public celebration or gathering, such as but not necessarily limited to entertainment, dancing, music, concerts, dramatic productions, art exhibitions, parades or the sale of merchandise, food or alcohol, or any combination of the foregoing, which:
- Involves the use of or impact to public property, as well as property dedicated exclusively for public use
- Where the nature of such special events required the erection of stages, barricades, utility poles, booths, tents, or other temporary structures; and
- Which of necessity requires for the special event's successful execution the provision and coordination of municipal services to a degree significantly over and above that which the city routinely provides under ordinary circumstances.
The definition of special event shall not include events which are city organized events, block parties, nor events which are solely parades, unless such parade is proposed as an integral part of a broader special event.
Parade shall mean any march, ceremony, show, exhibition, pageant, footrace, bicycle race or procession of any kind or similar display in or upon any street, park or other public property in the city conducted by any person, government or civic organization or other entity.A funeral procession shall not constitute a parade.
To reserve a special event, first contact Leisure Services at (321) 639-3500 to reserve your date and space and then fill out the following application and submit to Leisure Services at:
434 Delannoy Ave.
Cocoa, FL 32922
- Special events and parades fee schedule
- Special events and parades application
- Event Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement (For events less than 500 people.For events over 500 people, an insurance certificate must be provided.) If you are providing the required insurance certificate listing the City of Cocoa as an additional insured, then you do not need to fill out the Event Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement.