The Custodian of Public Records for the City of Cocoa is the City Clerk. The City Clerk processes public records requests by coordinating with the respective City Departments.
Public Records requests can be made:
- in person: City Clerk's Office, City Hall - 65 Stone St., Cocoa
- by phone 321-433-8480
- by Email
- by Mail: 65 Stone Street, Cocoa, FL 32922
When making a public records request, there is no requirement that:
- you give your name,
- explain why you are making a request,
- submit the request in writing.
When not submitting contact information, the requester is responsible to pick up the requested records, upon notice that the requested records are available.
To provide you with the best response to your request, please:
- carefully consider the information that will be useful to you, and
- condense your record request.
Broad public records requests do take longer to fulfill, and may become costly for the requester.